“Enhanced Recovery and Patient Safety in Anesthesia”
Thank you for attending the FSA Annual Meeting, June 8-10, 2018 at the Breakers in Palm Beach, FL.
Meeting Evaluation and CME Credit Claim
To complete the meeting evaluation and claim your CME credits for the meeting, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to the ASA Education Center at: http://education.asahq.org/.
- If you have accessed the ASA Education Center for a previous meeting, please use your existing ASA username and password.
- If you have not previously accessed the ASA Education Center, select “Forgot Password” to be sent a password, then login with your email address and password.
2. Once you have logged on to the ASA Education Center homepage, select “My Courses” tab at the top of the page.
3. Select the link to access the course evaluation, claim credits and print your certificate.
4. To retrieve a username or password, enter your email address at: https://www.asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password.
Please note: you must claim your credits for this course by Dec. 31, 2018. You will NOT be able to claim credits after this date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to claim CME credit for MOCA®, attendees are required to be scanned into the session, attend the entire session and complete the evaluation form when claiming CME credit.
2018 FSA Sponsors and Exhibits
The Florida Society of Anesthesiologists thanks the following sponsors:
2018 FSA EXHIBITORS
Anesthesia Business Consultants, LLC
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Doctors Company
Envision Physician Services
Florida Academy of Anesthesiologist Assistants
HEINE USA, Ltd.
KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.
MagMutual Insurance Company
Merck and Company, Inc.
Mindray North America
Nova Southeastern University – Anesthesiologist Assistant Programs
PharMEDium Services, LLC
Recro Pharma, Inc.
Safersonic US & Blue Fin Medical
Sodzo Inc. – Ambit Pain Pumps
US Anesthesia Partners
Wakefield & Associates