“Improving Patient Safety through Physician-led Anesthesia Care Teams”
June 14-16, 2019* The Breakers in Palm Beach, FL
View the 2019 Final Program
View the 2019 Posters
POSTER OF DISTINCTION AWARDS
Congratulations to the below poster presenters!
TO RECEIVE YOUR CREDITS
This year’s evaluation and certificate process is completely electronic. In order to access the course, claim your credits, complete the activity evaluation and print your certificate, you must login to the ASA Education Center. Please note: you must claim your credits for this course by Dec. 31, 2019. You will NOT be able to claim credits after this date.
Directions for Claiming Credit: Please follow the directions below to complete the evaluation, claim your credits or certificates of attendance, and print your certificate:
- Log in with your ASA username and password.
- Go to: https://education.asahq.org/totara
If you haven’t accessed the center before, please visit https://www.asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password enter your email address and a password will be sent to you.
- Once you have logged on to the ASA Education Center homepage, select “My Courses” tab at the top.
- You will be able to complete the evaluation and claim credits through the education center, or print a certificate of attendance.
- Forgot your password or need help logging in?
- Enter your email address at the following link: https://www.asahq.org/member-center/forgot-password. An email notice with your log in instructions will be sent to you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected].
Thank you to our 2019 Meeting Sponsors!
The Florida Society of Anesthesiologists thanks the following sponsors:
Envision Physician Services
Nova Southeastern University