Friday, February 26, 2021, 5:00 PM ET
Submit Your Abstract Now: Abstract Submission Site
NOTE: To facilitate a faster and smoother abstract submission and review process, ALL abstracts MUST be submitted online through our abstract submission site. It’s a web based abstract submissions site, which will allow you to submit abstracts formatted as have been done in the past. The site will also allow graphics, tables, charts and diagrams to be included in your abstract submission.
NOTE: ALL content authors are required to disclose any financial relationship(s) with an ACCME-defined commercial interest (‘industry’). Also, no content author may be an employee of a commercial interest.
Please note the following submission rules and guidelines:
- Abstracts and all accompanying materials must be submitted online.
- The Abstract must represent original work that has not been published or presented prior to the dates of this meeting.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected by members of the Education Advisory and Review Committee.
- We consider the Presentations to be an educational activity, and therefore must be free of bias. All sources of support must be acknowledged through the disclosure section of the online submissions site.
- Generic names should be used versus brand names when possible. Also, the use of words such as novel, unique, robust, and excellent is thought to be promotional, and must be substantiated by proper references or p-values. When possible, use pharmacologic agent, medication, therapy, or a similar term, instead of drug.
- The Society reserves the right to edit your abstract for publication, and if done so, will send a copy for your approval following the scientific review.
- One of the authors of the Abstract must be present during the specified hours of the Session(s). Please indicate on this form which author will be presenting author.
- Abstracts are limited to 500 words
- Images and tables are allowed in the submission but images must be no larger than 1MB and must be no larger than 900 pixels high by 900 pixels wide.
Each abstract should be constructed as follows:
If you have any questions, please contact the FSA office:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 786-300-3183 (ext. 118) • FAX: 310-437-0585